Our School Motto
CREATE, DISCOVER AND SUCCEED TOGETHER
Our School Vision
Canonbury Primary School will be a special place full of learning, laughter, friendship and fun where children are happy and valued, feel safe and respect others.
At Canonbury, we aim to provide the best primary education in a stimulating environment, so that every child realises his or her potential. We will instil a love of learning inspired by quality teaching, nurturing and developing individual strengths and talents. We believe every child is entitled to enjoy his or her childhood. We will encourage and celebrate creativity, original thinking and imagination as well as effort and achievement. We will teach the importance of moral values and showing consideration for others.
At the end of their time at Canonbury, our children will be confident and rounded young people ready to seize the opportunities that lie ahead of them. Our vision is to equip all our children with the knowledge, skills and values they will need to lead happy and rewarding lives.
Our School Aims
- Every child will achieve her or his best.
- Canonbury will serve the needs of each and every child.
- The curriculum and extra curricular activities will stretch the children’s creativity and imagination.
- Every child will learn to be kind and caring and respect people from all backgrounds.
- Canonbury will be a fun school where children will learn to love and value education.
- Canonbury will be a community where children, parents and staff listen to each other with respect and understanding.